The GOP Anti-Kid Agenda
Watch what they DO: The Anti-Education House GOP Doesn’t Actually Care About Kids, Learning, or Safety.
Here’s What the GOP House Has Actually Voted For & Against:
- December 2020: Several House Republicans Voted Against Allocating $54 Billion In Pandemic Relief Funding For K-12 Schools
- February 2021: House Republicans Voted Against Pandemic Aid Earmarked For Safely Reopening Schools
- February 2021: Subcommittee Republicans Voted Against Hundreds of Billions in Pandemic Aid Earmarked for Children and Families
- November 2021: House Republicans Voted Against $400 Billion In Universal Pre-K and Childcare Programs
- November 2021: Subcommittee Republicans Voted Against Expanding A Tax Credit That Slashed Child Poverty By 30-50%
- May 2022: House Republicans Voted Against Funding To Safely Reopen and Reinvest In Underfunded, Marginalized Schools
- June 2022: Subcommittee Republicans Voted Against Bipartisan Violence Prevention Measures In Schools
- July 2022: Subcommittee Republicans Voted Against Regulating The Assault Weapons Used In Deadliest School Shootings
As For McCarthy’s Proposed Budget, the proof is in the pudding:
- House Republicans Want To Reduce Food Aid For Impoverished Children
- House Republicans Want to Slash Spending Earmarked For Preventing Future Public Health Emergencies
- House Republicans Want to Slash Spending On Gun Violence Prevention & Research
FACT SHEET: Get the full story and background info from the Congressional Integrity Project
Biden/Harris 2024 Campaign Memes!
Fresh Into Act!on Library!
LIBRARY: Click here and download some great memes to share in your social posts!